3.1 Code of conduct and anonymity
After signing up and paying for the membership fee chosen, the Member can access the available services at HOTDATEX. The price and terms of payment of the various services are accessible later on, at the time of viewing and using the services to which the member wishes to register, as well as when viewing and using the related fees. During the usage of these services, the member undertakes to abide by the following rules in particular:
- Abiding by the laws in vigor and observing third-party rights.
- DO NOT use HOTDATEX for professional, commercial or private purposes (client search, etc.) or for illicit, illegal, immoral, indecent scopes or against public order and policy.
- Publishing, disclosing or broadcasting exclusively information or content corresponding to the truth, independently of its form.
- Do not declare or word expressions or divulgate content in any form that violates third party rights or any slanderous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, pedapornographic, offensive, violent or inciting violence, political, racist or xenophobic content and, in general, any content not compliant with the business purpose of HOTDATEX, laws in power, public policy, personal rights, moral and protection of minors.
- Do not communicate any personal information (electronic address, mail address, telephone number, etc.) at HOTDATEX site that might allow a Member to contact another Member without having to use HOTDATEX.
- Do not publish, disclose or broadcast information or content in any form that could diminish, disorganize or prevent the regular use of the Services, interrupt and/or slow down the regular transmission of the messages between Members by means of the Services, such as applications, viruses, Trojan horses, sending mass messages (spam), etc. HOTDATEX reserves the right to eliminate messages sent by a Member in bulk in order to make sure that other Members can use the services at a proper quality level.
- Do not publish, disclose or broadcast information or content in any form, which contains advertisement of any kind or links to other websites.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the article 'Termination of the contract', should a Member infringe one or more of these conditions, HOTDATEX reserves the right to block the account of the Member concerned, automatically delete the controversial messages or content independently of their nature, prevent the profile of a Member from being published completely or partially and/or block that Member's access to the Services completely or partially, temporarily or definitively, without any compensation or refund and reserves the right to make recourse against the Member concerned. HOTDATEX cannot be held liable for false declarations made by a Member. Therefore, we recommend Members to take precaution when meeting other Members. HOTDATEX assumes no liability for meetings between Members of HOTDATEX, at HOTDATEX or during meetings between members and non-members, coming from the use of the HOTDATEX site and its related services.
To that matter, HOTDATEX reminds its Members that they cannot disclose or divulgate information to other HOTDATEX Members at HOTDATEX site which can be used to identify them, such as their last name, mail or e-mail address and telephone number. Furthermore, should you want to meet another user whom you have met at HOTDATEX, we recommend you to inform a friendly person and choose a public place (cafés, restaurants, etc.).
In order to safeguard and protect its users, HOTDATEX has made a service available for protection against the drawbacks of the Internet. Apart from the regular and continuous controls on the quality of the service, we suggest you to follow the classical set of rules below:
- It is a good idea to get to know each other thoroughly by e-mail before exchanging personal information (telephone number, home or office address).
- We recommend you to never tell anyone your home address.
- Should you decide to call someone you've met on the web, it is a good idea to hide your caller ID on your telephone.
- If you want to stop communicating with someone, let them know immediately and gently, but be determined in doing so.
- If you think that a profile is fake or you've received an improper message (spam, advertising, vulgar or racist statements, false statements) from a user click on the 'report user' link to report them.
- Should you decide to meet one of the persons that you are in contact with on-line, ask them to send you a photograph.
- Suggest or accept a meeting only if you feel completely comfortable with the person you'd like to meet.
- Choose a public and crowded place to meet.
- If you do not have your own car, make arrangements so that you can go back home independently.
- Inform a friend or relative of the meeting and tell them what time you should be back home.
You should follow these 'set of rules', because in the immense labyrinth of the Internet, new opportunities allow users to remain anonymous and usually a question arises spontaneously: 'How can I try it without running any risks?' HOTDATEX guarantees quality and safety, but feels obliged to give its members the best advice, given that the rules to follow are very simple and some of which are even common place. A little bit of confidentiality and privacy requires that you should not disclose too much personal information before getting to know new acquaintances thoroughly and consolidating friendships; besides, the charm of discovering a person little by little is surely more enticing! To accomplish this and to guarantee a very high degree of success, HOTDATEX has created a special service for its users. The additional, free service that HOTDATEX provides to its members men and women, gives the ability to call at any time at www.help-tkd.com
where qualified persons may, in the case of specific request, advise the best mode of behavior in certain situations. This group of experts will answer questions and give explanations to keep HOTDATEX users always protected and secured and to always keep them fully satisfied! With this additional service will be given the opportunity to make public any kind of report or complaint that any member wishes to make.
3.2 Signing up and using the services
At www.hotdatex.com website, users may or may not use a nickname to create their profile. The requested e-mail address won't be disclosed to other users. Further contacts will be done using internal services. The member's identity will always remain protected, as long as the member decides not to disclose it to other members.
Signing up for the portal is strictly reserved to adult users and it is completely free of charge. Members can purchase a subscription and contact other members of the service offered by HOTDATEX.
Members can opt for the type of subscription that best satisfies their needs and purchase products available at that moment by paying with a credit card.
HOTDATEX allows its Members to consult the files of other people who are also members of HOTDATEX. HOTDATEX reserves the right to charge different fees or offer free access to some categories of subscribers or during particular promotions that might be offered. In any case, the prices and means of payment of the different services can be viewed at HOTDATEX site any time and, at the latest, while viewing and using the Services that the Member wants to subscribe for, as well as while viewing and using the corresponding fees.
3.3 Automatic renewal of the membership
Purchasing one of the subscriptions on the Internet by credit card, will be automatically renewed for the duration of the subscription, unless the Member cancels his/her subscription, by sending a fax to the number +41 91 604 6509, or by clicking on this link
in case of a purchase through EPOCH, within the following deadlines:
- Not later than 48 hours prior to the subscription expiry, in case of a 7 days subscription;
- Not later than 5 days prior to the subscription expiry, in case of a 15 days subscription;
- Not later than 15 days prior to the subscription expiry, in case of a quarterly subscription;
- Not later than 30 days prior to the subscription expiry, in case of a semestral subscription;
- Not later than 60 days before the subscription expiry, in case of an annual subscription.
The promotional packages of 7 and 15 days purchased by credit card, will be automatically renewed with the three-month package, in case there won't be a cancellation request from the subscriber within the above mentioned terms.
The promotional package of 7 days purchased through Epoch, will be automatically renewed with the monthly package, in case there won't be a cancellation request from the subscriber within the above mentioned terms.
Nevertheless, if, for any reason, HOTDATEX (in the absence of notice of the member in the terms listed below) were not able to make the renewal of one of the subscription options described, it will proceed to transact the corresponding sum to the "monthly cost" for the subscription duration.The "monthly cost", which you can see when you select the subscription formula, is given from the total subscription amount divided by the number of months (e.g. for the 6-month subscription: it is Total subscription cost divided by 6).Therefore the subscription will be renewed on monthly basis.
In this specific case the unscubscription will be done:
- Not later than 7 days before the subscription expiry, in case of a monthly subscription.
Note: you must include your nickname, password and e-mail address, otherwise your cancellation request will be void, since we will not be able to authenticate the identity of the user.Therefore, the member accepts and authorizes the administration of HOTDATEX to automatically renew the membership - and conseguently charge the sum due using the method of payment chosen by the member while purchasing the type of subscription - unless the member cancels the membership within the deadlines and according to the modalities listed above.